3 Ton Car Hydraulic Trolley Floor Jack Lift - Super Low Profile
● Strong - Made of heavy duty steel
● Safe - Built-in safety valve to prevent overloading
● Dual pump design - big pump for non-load quick lift and small pump for slower safe lift with load
● Physical energy saving - Comes with 108cm working length long handle
● Super low profile and long body makes it easy to reach almost anywhere under the car
● Ideal for cars,SUVs,4WDs and low profile racing cars
● Certified for CE standard
● Capacity: 3 Ton/ 3000kg
● Min. jack height: 75mm
● Max. jack height: 505mm
● Min. working height: 85mm (Including 10mm gap between the jack and floor)
● Max. working height: 515mm (Including 10mm gap between the jack and floor)
● Item Weight: 37kg
● Package Weight: 38kg
● 3 Ton low profile garage jack
● Jack handle x2
● English instruction manual x1
Taurus Legend offers a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
We accept below payment methods:
1.We will delivery your order(s) through Australia Post, Fastway Couriers or TNT Road Express.
2.Once your payment is cleared we will dispatch your order(s) from Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours.
3.Delivery time is usually between 2-7 business days depending on your location.For Melbourne,Sydney,Adelaide,Brisbane customers it normally only takes 2-4 working days.
4.We will authorize the courier drivers to leave your parcel in safe areas of your premises if no body is home unless you contact us to disagree with "Authorize to leave".
*For heavy items please do not use PO BOX or parcel lockers to receive items. I strongly encourage you to use a physical street address for the purpose of safe delivery.
You will be given the option of "Local pickup" on checkout page to avoid postage if your address is in Victoria and your total order amount is over $40.
Hello. Can you please confirm if this trolley jack actually sits on all 4 wheels correctly when its on a level floor. I purchased the exact same model but a different colour and it was only sitting on 3 wheels as the swivel wheel bracket was welding in a different spot on each side of the frame. Does this jack sit on all 4 wheels ?1 answer
Yes, our trolley jack sits on 4 wheels under the bottom just same as the one you see from the pictures.