TAURUS LEGEND ONLINE REWARD POLICY
EARN Legend Points
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Registration — 50 points will be added to your Points balance after you sign up on our website.
- Submitting a review — You will earn 20 points for each approved review that you submitted.
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Points balance.
The value of Legend Points is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to Legend Points, and an exchange rate of Legend Points earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
Currently with every 10 point you use in your shopping, we will discount $1 for your order.
You can redeem your Legend Points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough Legend Points to redeem them you will have the option of using Legend Points as one of the payment methods. The option to use Legend Points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable Legend Points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Legend Points may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your Legend Points until you accrue a minimum number of Legend Points, at which they will become available for redemption.Legend Points may also be capped at the maximum value of Legend Points which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued Legend Points before you are able to earn more Legend Points.
You have the ability to view and manage your Legend Points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total Legend Points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum Legend Points limit and a cumulative history of Legend Points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding Legend Points, including expiration notifications.
Legend Points can be set to expire. Points will expire in 14 days since when they were first earned.Note:
- Points can be used as store credit in our system only. Redeeming to cash is not allowed.
- You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose Legend Points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Legend Points section of the My Account area.